About the Rundle Mall Management Authority
The RMMA is a semi-autonomous subsidiary of the Adelaide City Council and was formed to position the Rundle Mall precinct in a way that sustains retail, business and economic growth and maintains commercial success. The RMMA is governed by a Board of Directors representing retail, business, property and Council and is managed by a CEO and a small team of marketing, events and promotions specialists. More information about RMMA...
The Rundle Mall Management Office
The Rundle Mall Management Office is located on Level 2, 7 James Place Adelaide (just behind the Hype DC shoe store located on the corner of Rundle Mall and James Place). You are always welcome to drop in during office hours.
You can also contact us in the following ways:
The Rundle Mall Management Office funds and coordinates an annual marketing and events calendar designed to promote the precinct, generate additional customer traffic, engage communities and further develop improved economic outcomes. The strategic marketing mix typically includes television, print, press, radio, outdoor media, direct marketing, brochures and directories, public relations, web site and online social networking.
How you can benefit from Rundle Mall Management Office marketing initiatives
With a positioning statement of “Uniquely Rundle Mall”, we are always eager to hear as to how your store or business is truly unique. The Rundle Mall office has a number of programs in which you and your business can become involved:
- UNIQUE Style on Rundle Magazine. With substantial distribution in excess of 180,000 copies, this fashion lifestyle publication is the ideal means of cost-effectively promoting your business. Contact the Rundle Mall office on (08) 8203 7200 for publication dates and advertising rates.
- Directories & Publications. The Rundle Mall office develops and distributes a range of (printed and online) Consumer Directories to assist customers find your business. To ensure that your business is listed, please complete the registration form.
- Retailer Forums. Held quarterly, Rundle Mall Retailer Forums provide retailers and business owners with an opportunity to listen to what actions the Rundle Mall office is taking to further develop the precinct and an opportunity for you to share your point of view. You are always welcome. Invitations are hand delivered to your store on a periodic basis. We look forward to seeing you at the next Retailers Forum!
- Rundle Mall online. Rundle Mall’s online strategy includes this website, a Facebook Page, the Rundle Mall TV YouTube channel, a Twitter page, Flickr page (photographs) and fornightly email newsletters. We encourage you to keep us informed about upcoming sales, promotions and special events via our online contact form and we will endeavour to promote your activities via our online channels.
Rundle Mall Security
Our goal is to provide you and your team with a safe and secure environment in which to trade. Security is provided on the Mall during the following core hours;
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 7.15pm
- Fridays: 9am – 9:30pm
- Saturdays: 9am – 6pm
- Sundays: 11am – 5:30pm
Our friendly security team can be contacted during the above noted hours on 0402 703 006.
Casual Mall Leasing
The Rundle Mall office also manages Casual Mall Leasing activities on Rundle Mall. Rates are subsidised for retailers and business owners operating within the precinct, so you may like to consider renting some temporary space to showcase your new shop. With over 400,000 people passing through Rundle Mall every week, this could well be a very cost effective means of letting everyone know where you are located and what you have to offer. More information...
Every business person benefits from good advice and retailers are no different. Enterprise Adelaide is a service provided by Adelaide City Council, set up to provide business advisory services for SMEs in the City of Adelaide. The team at Enterprise Adelaide provide free advice to anyone wanting to start, establish or improve a business in the City of Adelaide. Based at 25 Pirie Street, Enterprise Adelaide can be contacted during business hours on (08) 8203 7815 or visit http://www.enterpriseadelaide.com.au.
This is only a small sample of the programs and initiatives that you and your business can participate in. Please do not hesitate to call the Rundle Mall office on (08) 8203 7200 for further information. We wish you every success in your business venture.
The Rundle Mall Management Team